Monday, November 21, 2005

snuggles


So my cats found something to do with the aborted sweater that's been lying around:
A nice soft bed~! Also Banzai's been having a lot of fun playing with the yarn tail that's sticking out. It's almost as great as a twisty tie!


Work in progress: a pair of armwarmer for my sister's Christmas gift. It's the Snowball's Chance in Hell pattern from anticraft.com and so far I think it looks lumpy. But I enjoy the yarn (Sirdar Snuggly DK) as it's stretchy and soft... it has nylon and I think nylon is the best thing in the world. And it's not all ITCHY and SCRATCHY like animal fibers. I don't understand the "I only use wool!" Mindset people have, because to me it's like self-flagellation. I have ways to punish myself that don't involve knitting wool garments.
This is the progress I've made so far. I think I need to take a break and knit something with some big needles that will go fast and make me feel proud of myself.

No comments: