Friday, April 20, 2012

I finally broke down...

And made an appointment to see my doctor. I was hoping for something along the lines of "oh yes, you have thing x and the treatment is thing y" and my disparate symptoms would be tied together and gotten rid of, but nothing's ever that tidy in real life. And as a side note, I am not really a fan of real life. It's just too exhausting. I overheard two women talking about their relationships and one of them said, "oh, I cheated on him," and it got me really wondering where people like her get their energy. I mean, it wears me out to consider even one relationship, much less extra ones on the side. I mean, really, what is the secret? I might be able to do something other than stumble out of bed and go to work and then stumble back into bed with energy like that. Shoot, with some of that vim and vigor I might even be put together enough to wear an accessory with my standard ensemble of jeans and whatever shirt isn't covered in cat hair yet..... Ugh, just thinking about that makes me tired enough to cry.

No comments: