Monday, January 14, 2008

Some knitting, but mostly cats

KNITTING


I finished another string bag and it has already been put to that most noble purpose of carrying a yarn store purchase, since we ate lunch at India Oven today and were so close that we had to go to Yarnivore. I spent $40. I am weak. But from that I should get a bag, some socks, and some playing, so it's not TOO bad, right...?




CATS

Cutie, now 19.5 years old, has been climbing the stairs mom made him to get up onto her bed to enjoy the sun that comes through the window and warms it. I love pictures of Cutie sleeping. He looks so peaceful and his back paws are crossed.
cutie_zoomed

This cat below lives in our neighborhood and likes to hang around our yard. I guess she's probably about a year old or so.

IMG_0066

No comments: